Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh how I wish...


there were 2 of me. Yesterday, I spent the entire day cleaning my house. (After my morning from you know where.. Freak.. Why on earth am I still throwing up?? that is a whole 'nother complaint!!)Anyway,my house needed it SOOO bad. It would of went by a lot quicker if there was more of myself to go around!! Luckily, my sister is a clean/organized person and was bored and so she came over and helped me out! Thanks Heather! After being gone for 2 weeks, I had 2 weeks of laundry, dirt, bags, dust, etc. all over my house. I know that I am not the only one that hates to clean. Last summer I bought myself a few "self help books" (am I LAME or what??) I really like reading them actually but I haven't taken any of their steps to heart apparently! This was a good book if any of you are going through the problems that I am going through.

It has pictures and everything! Have any of you read any other books that are good? I wish there was a day by day "cleaning routine" book that I could follow. Maybe that would help?? Have any of you heard of one?

5 comments:

Matt and Jenna said...

didn't I just say it conceded to take pictures of yourself!! HAHA just kidding I wish there was 2 of me too!!!

The Everett's said...

Yes! It's a website called flylady.com enjoy!

Greg and Kara said...

I remember when you got those organization books last summer T sizz!

Mike and Felisha said...

Tara I am so sorry you are still sick!! I wish I had some words of advice for you but I don't I'm sorry!! I hope it passes!! Also I hate cleaning too I should read that book maybe it will help me!

thehaagas said...

I love organizing, I don't have any good books I just have a routine I like to stick to like bathrooms on mondays, floors on tuesday, dusting on wed., organizing on thursday and vacuum tues. and fri. and kitchen everyday. If you find anymore good books let me know I love that stuff.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...