Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm famous...

I was just looking at Heather Baileys blog and read her latest post about her fabrics coming into your local fabric stores. Weellllll, she wrote...

"
Nadine, from Material Girls Quilting in Utah, emailed me with news that many of my fabrics were delivered today and that before she even had them unpacked, one customer purchased 28 yards of Pop Garden alone. Nadine says she's been receiving several calls a day in anticipation of my new collections. I think I might just have to make my way up there & meet these girls sometime. Sounds like there's some wild-sewing taking place in South Jordan, Utah."

And guess who that was that purchased 28 yards of her Pop Garden??? ME!!!! I thought that was funny.. Heather Bailey probably thinks I am crazy. She has no idea that she just made my day :)



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Fabric-aholics unite! lol.

What a fun purchase. Enjoy your new fabric.

Beautiful banner too.

Joe and Rindi said...

I LOVE material girls! They have the cutest fabric! I can't sew worth anything but I pick out fabric there and my mom sews it for me! Ha ha! Maybe I should learn but after sewing the saddest wind sock ever in 8th grade, I think I should leave it to her. Congrats on your 15 minutes of fame too! that's funny!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...