Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I need some new swimsuits...

And I would like some opinions please! I am starting to take Em swimming a lot and I really need some new swim suits! I would like some tankini's... I am new to this whole tankini thing and being in this fat stage of pregnancy.. I definately need a few! I bought this swimsuit around Christmas and absolutley LOVE it. I put in on yesterday and about cried. With a belly, it pulls weird places and just bugs me.

I don't want anything too "Mommish" so if you know of anywhere with some cute swimsuits.. let me know!

7 comments:

Jason, Mindi, Porter, and Ellery said...

Have you tried Downeast Outfitters? They usually have cute ones!

*LAYLA & AUSTIN* said...

Juicy has a lot of cute tankini's. Also, can you believe that DeAnna picked Jesse?? I don't know who you were rooting for but I totally thought she would pick Jason! He is so cute and such a sweetheart--I don't even think DeAnna and Jesse look good together! =( She seems happy though--I just hope they make Jason the next Bachelor! =)

Mike and Felisha said...

Have you look at Lime Ricki? It's just a website but Mel and I got some really cute suits from there! It's just www.limericki.com! Good Luck!! Also it is probably good you didn't come this week cuz it's supposed to rain everyday!! Hopefully it will stop soon and be nice and sunny when you come!!

Amy Goffin said...

I like Lands End swimsuits. They're pretty basic, but I like them.

Hayley Neil said...

www.modbeclothing.com has super cute tankinis. Please post pictures of your cute pregnant belly in the new suit! Swimming is so perfect when your pregnant because you feel totally weightless! You always look super cute and tiny when you are pregnant anyways though!

Mal and Jadi said...

Hey! There is a website that is called layersclothing.com and I think they have really cute swim suits so check it out!!

Ali said...

Hey you should look at hapari. You can look at them online or they have a store in american fork behind that finders keepers. They are really cute. I like to go there because then you can actually try them on and know if they fit good rather then buying it online. good luck.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...