Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dinner with my long lost friend!

Well.. Rachel has been in town all last week until yesterday. Since I was at Brauns family reunion, I only got to see her for an hour on Monday! We went to Olive Garden in Salt Lake. Our kids sure weren't feelin' the love between one another!!!! I think you can tell by Ems face here. This girl is starting to get quite the attitude. She is never mean (Except to little Madden everytime she sees him.. poor guy!) but she sure knows how to give a good crusty!!



Little Jaidyn!

Say CHEESE!!!

Thanks for a fun night Rachel! It was great to see you!!! :)

One more thing, I have had a lot of people tell me they called and left me a voicemail over the past few days and I haven't even been able to see that they called OR left a voicemail. I don't know if it is because I rocked launched my iPhone out of my hand and it messed something up inside or what. It is all cracked now which I am still ticked about! Good thing the new ones come out on Friday!! Stores open at 8AM just incase any of you are interested!! :) Anyway, if you called and I haven't called you back.. I am not ignoring you! My phone is just picking and choosing who I talk to! Leave me a message on here or send me a text!

Okay.. now onto a more serious topic. I am needing to do something different to my hair. It is just too boring and I have had the same thing too long. Have any of you seen any new cute hair colors on anyone? I don't want to go dark, but maybe medium brown?? Aaahh.. I don't know. Any advice would be fabulous! Here is how it looks today... Getting LONG! heck yeah.. I am out of the awkward stage!

8 comments:

Amy Goffin said...

I love how grumpy both kids look. Ha Ha. That is too funny. Emery kind of looks like Shirley Temple a little bit in the first pic with all her curly hair.

Matt and Jenna said...

HAHA I Was laughin so hard at both the girl grumpy faces!! Easton is very excited to see his little Emery today!

CIERA said...

Hey, your hair is cute! I have an idea though if you want a change. The reason I suggest this idea is because it won't be a huge change. On mine I've been weaving every foil with bleach and then toning all the blondes down to a 7N and then everything that's not in foils I color with 6NW. I use Redken color gels. I like it though 'cause it's kind of light brown/dark blonde. Just an idea!

Melanie S. Tripp said...

Tara... I DEFINATELY think you should go light brown!! I LOVE big changes like that! Also I'm really glad you're out of the "awkward" stage! That is the WORST!! I think I'm finally out of it too! WAHOO!! So anyway I'm thinkin light brown with maybe some fun highlights of umm... I don't know I'm not a hairdresser but I LOVE how I have a splash of color just in my bangs! I get compliments on it all the time! Maybe you could do that! Also this time I had Jenna do blonde highlights underneath so you can only see pieces of it show through and I have liked that too! Well anyway I don't do hair so I don't know! You will look beautiful no matter what! Glad you got some time with Rachy!!

Christiansense said...

Thanks so much for getting back with me on that, I really appreciate it. If I could get that ladies info that would be awesome.

thehaagas said...

I am so excited that you are finding out next week, I have been thinking about you. I hope you have a girl too that would be so fun, we could have fun play dates! I have started to get a belly for sure, I feel like I was not in the just looking fat stage to long I feel like I look prego but I probably just look fat. I love every morning I wake up and feel that big ball in my belly but then in the day it just blends in with the fat i guess. Being pregnant has been really fun, besides the morning sickness I can say that it's gone!!! I hope it is for you too!

*LAYLA & AUSTIN* said...

Tara--you are gorgeous with your blonde hair! I am so jealous. I have always wanted blonde hair and want to try to do some blonde highlights and extensions when I get back (I want you to do them by the way please!) but anyway, you have bright blue eyes if you want a drastic change you should go deep chocolatey brown--dark brown hair with blue eyes is beautiful. It will make your eyes stand out so much! And if you want something fun do a little bit of warm blonde or carmel in your bangs or underneath (just in the pieces that frame your face). You will look great no matter what you do. I still think you are the coolest for doing pink in your hair--see this is why I want blonde hair--you can add all the fun colors and it looks great! Also--I think the could make Jason the Bachelor because DeAnna was on the Bachelor a couple season's ago but she wasn't picked at the end so they made her the Bachelorette. I agree with you, they did seem in love but it almost seemed over the top like she wanted to prove to everyone that she made the right choice. Oh my gosh I am so pathetic. I actually don't even have TV at home but out here all we do is watch tv shows!! Ha ha ha, but its been fun! Oh and I have to say...I love Em's sass and her "mean looks"--even when she is pulling that face she is still so cute! I always show Austin your blog and pictures that you post of her and he is like that Tara is making you baby crazy, he he he. =)

Mike and Felisha said...

Hahaha I love their faces!! It's great!! They both are still cute as ever even with their grumpy looks!! Also I think you are one of those people who could pull off anything so if you want to go drastic do it!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...