Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dance Party...

Yep, 12 AM Dance Party... my kitchen. Anyone want to come over? I am in the craziest silliest mood. I have spent the last 10 minutes dancing to the song "In the AYER!" by Flo Rida. I have been bustin' some sweet dance moves too. Some that I am sure none of you will EVER be lucky enough to see. I started getting charlie horses so I had to stop. It has been a good 3 years since I have had a good work out. I need to hit the gym. It is a good thing I have blinds too.. my neighbors would definately think I was crazy.

Anyway, here is the sweet song that just makes me want to move my body in ways I haven't moved in a long time. Just listen to it.. you will be bustin' moves in no time. Even you older folks....


P.S. I have not watched this video the whole way through.. if it gets a little wild, I am not held accountable. :)

1 comments:

Hayley Neil said...

Tara you are hilarious! I am trying to picture you dancing with your little belly and I love it! I am glad you are feeling well enough to be dancing around! I bet that little gal inside you was lovin' it!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...