Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Announcing...


I would just like to inform all of you that the "Pregnant Man" has had his baby girl!! Congrats!! :) haha, that is so weird....

That is just crazy to me. If you want to read about it, go HERE.

Also, don't forget to read about how they "did it." That sounds a little dirty... its not, it was artificial insemination. No biggie right? Yeah, well.. they went to the local IFA and got a syringe that is used to feed the birds. It doesn't get weirder than that.

4 comments:

The Ison Family said...

Okay this is just too weird!!

Aubrie said...

This sooo does not count..just because you have your breasts removed and a 5'o clock shadow because of harmones doesn't mean your the first man to have a baby..you are still a woman down there!! Some people..Seriously...I love that you posted a congrats to him errr her?? You are too funny!

Greg and Kara said...

For shizzle I would dance T sizz!!! You know HOW I like to great FREAKY!!!

Mike and Felisha said...

Yeah I completely agree just because you take hormones to be a man doesn't mean you are. Oh well also I love that you danced around your kitchen!! Haha I always do that so if you ever need a dancing friend give me a call!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...