Tuesday, June 17, 2008

You Went WHERE?????

Last night was a BLAST!! It all started with dinner at Flemings down at the Gateway. Braun had meetings all day at the Grand America and so Missy and I just drove down there to meet up with our husbands for dinner. It was really yummy! I got SOOO uncomfortably full but it was so worth it :) I love steak and garlic mashed potatoes!! Oh and the Creme Brulee was amazing too! If you haven't been there, you need to go!

(I will explain Brauns shirt later!)
I will let this next picture explain the nights events!

Yep.. you read that right. Platinum rented out Classic Skating for all of us. It was so fun. I haven't roller skated in YEARS! I was horrible but thats okay. I didn't fall once though! Here are some funny pictures...
Missy and Morgan putting on their fun boots!

Chance! (Who by the way, had some pretty sweet skating skills!)


Morgan Me and Missy!

John and Jason!

Oh Watch Out!

Me, Dani, Morgan, Emmie and Missy sitting on the sidelines..

Okay, now I will explain the shirts. While we were sitting down eating a nice dinner, Jeremy and Keith walk in with a bunch of old school shirts from Urban Outfitters. They found the funniest ones and whatever was on them fit each guy perfectly!!

4 comments:

Greg and Kara said...

Bruan's the "sensitive" one!!! Ha ha! So funny. And I was just kidding about Disel, well, kinda.

Dani said...

I knew you would have this night on your blog... I will post it eventually. It was so much fun, wasn't it!

Jed and Sabrina said...

Looks like a fun night! Hey question, do you do extentions??? If not who do you highly suggest and totally trust, cause I want them to be & look really good! If you do them I'd love to have them done in the next month or so. How much and stuff?? You can call me if you want to talk more on price stuff, and how much hair I'd need. Let me know, Thanks!!!

*LAYLA & AUSTIN* said...

It looks like you had a blast. I love the pictures! The shirts cracked me up! =) oh and I agree, Flemming's definitely has the best creme brule I have ever had! Yummy!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...