Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dear...

Kara, Jacey, Brittany, Joslyn, Melanie and Felisha!

(Mags and Casey.. I am not forgetting you guys, just have already came out there!)

I am trying to decide when to come and visit you all! I really have been wanting to come out sooner but I haven't known if I was going to feel good or krappy! One more week and I am out of the first trimester, so hopefully that means I will be out of the sick phase too! So this post is for you girls.. are any of you going to be leaving to come back home, family coming out there, or going on any vacations that will make it so you can't hang out with me while I am out there?? :) I will plan my trips around your schedules!!

Love you all!


Edited to ADD!! I should probably also say that I am of course coming out when Braun is.. so that will factor in as well! Braun will probably come to each of your offices at least another 2 or 3 times.. so I gotta get his schedule too! Gosh this is rough! :) BUT FUN!!

6 comments:

Jospeh and Brittany said...

Hey girl:):) Sorry you are sick:( Well I am coming home on fathers day and staying until the next sunday. I know Joslyn has her family coming down the last weekend of june (28-30) and I think that is all. hope you get feeling better:)

Greg and Kara said...

T sizzle to my nizzle grizzle. I am stinkin around the NC the whole summer! Jacey leaves July 18-31. That is all. I can't promise ya a good time out here but I can promise that it will be an adventure. Adventures that you would never think of T sizzle!!!!

Greg and Kara said...

P.S. Sorry about my weirdness of the last post. I got a little crazy! Which is another thing I will promise you out here!

Jacey said...

Yeah, can't wait for you to come out! Like Kara said I'm heading home to my class reunion July 18-31. My family is visiting July 14-18, and July 31-Aug.4th! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Mike and Felisha said...

I will be here for the rest of the summer. Who knows if our family is coming out. They say they are but that's what they said last year too and it didn't happen so I will be able to hang out with you whenever!! I'm sorry you are sick and I hope that it passes for you. That was the best day of my life when I woke up one morning and I didn't throw up!! It will come hang in there!! Can't wait til you come out!!

Joslyn said...

Britt already told you my Dad/Stepmom are coming out June 28-July 1st. Also, I have my Mom/Stepdad coming out around August 10th or 14th.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...