Saturday, June 21, 2008

This week...

I have been watching Brauns little sister Breann while her parents have been on Trek all week. It has been really nice to have a live in babysitter! :) We have had lots of fun and this week has been really busy for a change. I feel MUCH better this week. Back to feeling like I am not pregnant anymore besides being super tired! I should be out of the sickness phase now which is nice too!
Last week we did a lot of this...

This week, I got Em and Breann all ready and we went swimming! There is a fun pool by our house and we went there for 5 hours! I was planning on being there for like 2 but I think I forgot that I had an 11 year old with me that even after 5 hours wanted to stay longer! I forgot to sunscreen my back too :( Yep, thats been a little painful!


Hanging out at the carwash!

A few nights ago, I did a bunch of glitter toes for my mom, sisters, Breann and some friends! It was really fun.. I sure do love this stuff. I forgot to respond to some of you guys when you asked how to do them. It is a whole system of stuff and you have to be a Nail Tech/Cosmetologist to buy it. Sorry... it is really fun stuff so call me and we can do it on you!! It is supposed to stay on for 8 weeks but I can't have the same color on for that long. It would drive me nuts! I redid my gold and this is whats on there now! I love it!

Okay.. I have been really wanting to get Emery a little pool for our backyard that she can play in while I weed or plant flowers and stuff. So.. I go to Wal Mart and get this little frog pool. In the picture it looked a heck of a lot bigger than the frog pool that is now sitting in my backyard. Are you kidding me? It said it was good for children up to 3. Look at Em in this piece of junk! It is totally for like a 6 month old. Cute though, right? Oh and please don't mind the mop on her head. We haven't really done her hair this week very much.

I babysat my little niece Kendall last night. She is so stinkin' cute. Remember her from this picture?
Well this is her now! Isn't she adorable?? Her hair gets more red everyday. I just love it!
We played on the playground for awhile last night. She is such a busy body! She wouldn't look at me and so this is the picture you get!

Kendall is quite the snuggler. She will fall asleep while you are holding her. Emery would NEVER do that. I took advantage and let Kendall sleep with me last night. I got kicked in the head all night, but she sure is cute now!

I went in for my 3 month appointment yesterday.. everything is going great! I sure do like my new doctors here in AF. They have done ultrasounds everytime I have gone in. I hated when my last doctor only did the one at 5 months. It was so crazy to see how much the little one in there has changed in just a month. You could see the head and little arms and belly.. it was cute. I think the doctor managed to get the absolute worst picture that could of been taken though. It is a blurry ball. I was really suprised to find out that instead of gaining about 10 pounds like I been thinking, I had actually lost 3 pounds! Must of threw it all up last week.. There was never a time last pregnancy where I had lost even a pound! Melanie likes to remind me of the time where I was on bedrest for a week and gained 9 pounds. Yes.. 9 pounds in 1 week! That was depressing. Thanks Mel for being so kind to help me remember details like that! :) Just kiddin! I hope to be a little more cautious this time around. I didn't gain too much last time but I still could of done better!

Have a fun week! I am not sure when I will be blogging next.. I am sure I will do a lot of blogging from my phone though. North Carolina.. here I come!! Hopefully I will take a lot more real pictures from my good camera. I am really starting to get irritated that all of my pictures now come from my iPhone. So I am going to try and fix that! :)

7 comments:

Christiansense said...

Hey Tara, I love reading your blog and reading about all your cute crafts you do and fun sites to go to. I have only met you once (Usborne book party)so you probably have no clue who I am. Anyway I know you were saying that you have to have your cosmetology licence to get the stuff for glitter nails and I have mine but have never seen the product before so I was wondering where you bought it and what all you need for it. I know you are a busy gal so if you ever have a minute I would love for you to comment on my blog and let me know, if not no worries. Thanks :)

Mike and Felisha said...

Your pics are really cute!! I just went to the pool with all my nieces and nephews out here and they wanted to stay FOREVER. It's crazy. Oh and is Emery wearing that stolen dress... haha I love it she is way too cute!! I'm glad your pregnancy is going well and I'm glad you are feeling better I used to think I was gaining weight and I really didn't until I quit throwing up at 4 and 1/2 months. What can you do?

CIERA said...

I'm glad you're not as sick now! I can see I'm not the first person to ask you this but I was wondering where you bought the stuff for the glitter toes? I know 5 State has some nail stuff but I was wondering if you got the stuff somewhere else. I tried looking on the girls blog that already asked you this but you hadn't written her back yet, so I just decided to bug you and be the second person to ask :) And to say hi!

Amy Goffin said...

Is that glitter on fingers or toes? Ü I bet Braun's little sister had a blast with you and Emery all week. I know I would have.

Greg and Kara said...

North Carolina is preparing for you T sizzle!

The Baldwin's said...

So cute that little Emery of yours, we should get our kids together, so they can be boyfriend and girlfriend! Glad you are feeling well being pregnant, you're awesome!!

Lynds said...

I love those toes! I have always loved glitter nails, but can never find stuff that stays on long, and then it is hard to get off. I came across your blog a couple of times through some of my friends. I love it and was excited to hear that you are having a girl. I don't do nails, but I am a cosmetologist. Is it really hard to do them? I would love something that doesnt require a lot of time, but something that makes me feel cuter (since I am 13 weeks pregnant- and still trying to keep it a secret from everyone). Let me know if it is something easy enough for someone like me to do, or where I can get it. Your blog is so cute and I hope you dont mind me peaking in every now and then:) Congrats again on a baby girl. Some names I like, but my husband doesnt: Jenner (Jen), Janey, Quincy, Alyse and Kalli

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...