Thursday, June 12, 2008

At Mel's request!!

Melanie,

I am super sorry for not updating my blog for a few days. Please forgive me and still take care of my husband while he is in St. Louie.

Love,

Tara

Ha! Just kidding Mel! I did think your message was funny though! Okay... so nothing, and I really mean nothing has gone on this week. Wanna hear why? Well, I have told so many people that I have been feeling great this pregnancy and really, all in all, it has been great. Well, this week has been crappy CRAPPY!! I should of been knocking on wood all those times I said that I haven't even felt pregnant because they all came around and kicked my trash this week. Aren't you supposed to feel better the further along you get? Sheesh.. anyway, enough complaining from me! Hopefully today will be a better day! (Although it is 6:54 AM and I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.. great way to start off the day right?)

Lets talk about last week cause it was a lot more fun! Well... I have been hearing about these "Glitter Toes" for a little while and I decided I HAD to go and get them done. I got a little group of girls together and we went! Melanie was in town and so she got to come too! I hired my first neighbor girls to come and babysit Em and Madden which was really cute!

Here is the group! From Left to Right.. Missy, Me, Melanie, Danica and Brooke!
We got them done at a cute little salon in American Fork.. maybe its Lehi. I am not sure.. Danica brought us some cute cupcakes. They were so yummy. You all know how I hate when someone orders or eats something better than me. Well, Melanie got a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting cupcake. Of course I had to have a bite and holy smokes.. was it amazing?? Yes! Was Melanie nice enough to share? YEP! Thanks Mel!


Melanie and I.. I am not quite sure what was so funny??????????? Oh wait.. yes I do!

After we regained our composure!

And our toes! The fun thing about this stuff is it lasts 6-8 weeks and is so super sparkly! After we left, I decided I needed to learn how to do it. I went and got everything I needed to learn and I was taught how! Anyone want some glitter toes?? Call me! I am going to try and do Em's today.. Wish me luck!
Click on this picture and it will really zoom into the sparklies!!!!!

Thanks girls for an awesome day!!

5 comments:

Jed and Sabrina said...

Aren't pedicure's the best?! I should have you do my toes like that so I can learn too, than we both could have cute nails for about a month without having to bend over so stinkin' much with our growing bellies!

Melanie S. Tripp said...

HaHaHaHaHaHa! Thanks Tara!! I am SO glad you updated finally! I love the pictures! I also LOVE that picture of us laughing! I started laughing again when I saw it and thought about what you said! ACTUALLY I started feeling really AWKWARD! HaHa! Next time COME OUT HERE WITH BRAUN!! I hope you feel better! :)

Anderson Adventures said...

Tara
That looks like so much fun. I would love to know how to do it. Hope you feel better!

FerranFamily said...

I am so glad you went and did it! I love the gold!!

*LAYLA & AUSTIN* said...

Tara I already commented on the wives blog but I totally want you to teach me how to do the glittery toes. Tell me what to buy and everything. We have tried doing them out here with our own glittery remedy but it isn't quite the same. I am dying to get them down--they are adorable. If I don't figure out how to do them then I definitely want you to do them on me when I get home. And I so wish you could come out to NYC. It would be so fun! =)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...