Sunday, June 8, 2008

3 Years Ago!!

It was pretty much the same weather as yesterday plus a lot more rain and a little more frigidness! It was still a great day! This is what was going on.....



Yep.. yesterday was our 3 year anniversary! It was really fun. We got to spend the day together just the 2 of us! I went and picked him up from the airport around 11:30 and we went and got some lunch. At 2, we went to our favorite little Japanese massage place. It is called The Kura Door It is a really great atmosphere. Braun and I love it. It is up in the avenues in SLC. I think everyone should go there once, but I warn you... You will be hooked! Braun was really wanting a pedicure and they couldn't get us in for one and so we searched for a pedicure place on his GPS. The closest was called Happy Nails. Why is it that all Chinese Nail Salons are called "(Something) Nails" Happy, Great, Fresh, etc.. get my point? Well.. we park along the street and I see Braun in there in just a regular chair. (Oh I forgot to mention that Braun was the only one getting a pedicure. I had gotten one earlier this week..pictures to come soon!) I didn't know his pedicure had started until I walked in and saw this...

Braun was able to get a AWESOME pedicure.. haha! I was trying not to laugh at him the whole time. Notice how he is sitting on an office chair. We gave better pedicures than that in hair school!

After his pedicure, we went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was yummy! The service is fabulous and the food is to die for! Especially the mashed potatoes. I could of ate the whole bowl.
They bring you your steak and it is sizzling in butter. Yummy.. probably not the healthiest, but totally worth it!



If you go, get the Apple Crisp Tart for dessert! It is fabulous!


After we headed over to Gateway and saw a few movies... yes, we hadn't gone to any for a while and so we saw 2! When we were walking to the theater, I had to stop and get a pic in front of this sign. Yes, a movie all about Chihuahuas. I need to see it!

Here is Braun pretending to be Cruella Deville..

Anyway, we had a great day! It was a lot of fun.. it was so nice to be able to see my husband for once this summer. And no, he didn't get to take a day off. He had to leave a day earlier just so he could spend the day with me! Thanks hunny! I don't want anyone to think he is slacking!

We have had a great 3 years together! Braun is the best husband ever.I just love him so much for all that he does for our little family! He is such a amazing dad to our little Em. You're the best Braun!!

11 comments:

The Clarks said...

What a fun day tara! I am so jelous! I would love just one day like that this summer:) Our anniversary is on Wed.... we'll probably go out to breakfest and listen to the manager conference call at the same time...doesn't that sound fun! Hey by the way, what are you getting braun for fathers day???

Callan & Jaci Finch said...

Happy Anniversary! Its looks like you guys had fun!! 3 years?? Crazy crazy. I remember in hair school you showing us your wedding video and when you found out you were pregnant. It doesnt seem that long ago.

The Thatchers said...

Congrats!! I remember three years ago very well...I will always remember the text I got (WHILE in a customers house) until the day I DIE!! Ha, ha!! You and Braun are awesome!!

thehaagas said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am glad you two had a fun day together. I remember the day before my wedding you called me to wish us luck and you gave me a lot of good advice and I was thankful for it!! Your so funny.

Joslyn said...

Braun looks especially tan in that top wedding pic...did he hit up the tanning beds before the big day!? ha ha! Happy Anniversary!

Melanie S. Tripp said...

Happy Anniversary Thuesons!! Congrats on 3 years! We miss you guys!!

Love,
Mel and Adam

brooke allred said...

Well Happy anniversary!! So glad you got in a good day of celebrating!See you soon!

The Murdocks said...

Congrats! Mmmmmmm....ruths chris...best steak ever. I am jealous! And especially of your day alone, no kids! I love your wedding pics with the umbrella. Who knew the rain would make such cute pics.

*LAYLA & AUSTIN* said...

Happy anniversary!!! You two are such a cute couple...and you make beautiful babies! =) Looks like you had a super fun day!!!

The Ison Family said...

You two make an absolutely adorable couple! Happy 3 years!! Btw, you made one gorgeous bride!

Melanie S. Tripp said...

Tara... Please update your blog! I keep checking to see if you've posted something new and I keep getting this "3 Years Ago!" HaHa! Just kiddin! I know you're crazy busy with all the stuff you do! Just know I get excited when you post new stuff! :)

P.S. Braun's here and we'll make sure he's taken care of!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...