Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No more extensions!

Before:

In the middle!

(You might think that I am crazy, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have tight kinky curls similar to that "poof" in my hair. I am not sure why, but there is just something about a fro that makes me smile!)
And now...


Em had to get her 18 month shots the other day.. she did so great! She jumped a little bit when they stuck it in but I gave her a little sucker and she didn't even cry! Go Em!!

I am sure that you all know by now that I have a really big head. Literally. Most hats don't fit me and Headbands give me a headache because they are so tight. Braun once read that people find larger heads more attractive and so whenever he makes fun of me, I just remind him of what he once told me. Well, our little Em finally got one thing from her mama. A large noggin. Em is in the 10th percentile for her height and the 95th for her head! Haha!


And last but I am sure NOT least...(due to how wonderfully I am blogging lately!) Do any of you SKYPE?? Rachel and I skype chatted last night and I LOVED IT!! If any of you do, add me to your friend list! My login is tarathueson. It was so fun to see her and talk to her! And the best part about it is that its free!


Oh.. one more thing, would any of you like to start an online recipe exchange? I would post a theme a week and you could come on here and post your favorite "Mexican food" or "Dessert" or whatever item is under the category? I am in need of some new good recipes! So please, lets start sharing! If I get enough people that say yes, I will start it asap!

Thanks!! Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

*LAYLA & AUSTIN* said...

You are beautiful--love your hair long or short--I wish mine looked so good! Oh and I love the picture of the dog--Austin takes random pictures like that too. I guess it keeps the day interesting! I hope you are doing wonderful in Utah! =) You are always welcome to come to NYC!

Callan & Jaci Finch said...

I would LOVE to do a recipe exchange. I have so much fun cooking but I am running out of ideas!! Im in! :)

Jennie B. said...

Yes. Start her up! Cute hair and cute head! I love your head! Don't even worry about how huge it is. I love it.

Melissa said...

I would do the recipe thing! I was already doing one with my friends, but maybe I could just send them this way instead! For what it's worth...I like your hair better now! (though its cute both ways)

Moncur Clan said...

Yes.. I would love to do a recipe exchange.. Fabulous idea. Lovely picture of myself by the way!! UGH!

Hayley Neil said...

Your hair looks super cute! Oh and I am pretty sure a bigger head means a bigger brain.

The Gleave's said...

I would totally be up for the recipe exchange! GREAT idea! ; ) Start 'er up Tara!

Ali said...

Your hair is pretty long. I can't believe how much it has grown. So are you done with the long hair or are you going to put them back in? em is such a good kid. taylor just cries and cries when she gets her shots. And YES I would love to do a recipe exchange I am in need of GOOD recipies. Oh and I have a really big head too, we have something in common and Taylor is always around the 95th percential too.

Ciera said...

I'm up for a recipe exchange. I need all the help I can get, lol. And I have a few recipes :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...