Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm done...

Good Grief. Look what I had to cut into small squares the other day... I was ready to scream and throw my rotary cutter in the garbage. I once watched "How Its Made" (Okay, I watch that daily...) and they were making jeans. They had this awesome cutter thing and they piled all of their fabric on top of each other and SAWED through it. I wish I had a machine like that. Wouldn't that be sweet?? Seriously, cutting fabric is the worst. Okay, not all the time. Just when it is 15 yards of 60" wide hard stiff CANVAS. See my pain??

Luckily I was able to cut it all out while Emery was sleeping. I was sending Rachel pics of my progress just to make me feel better about it.

Also, I would like to thank ASHLEY for being my sweat shop worker the other day. I am thrilled that I finally got my serger working/threaded right.. maybe we will have to try it again when we can be a little more productive!! :) You are awesome!

2 comments:

Joslyn said...

what are you cutting out??? That is alot of frickin' material!

Greg and Kara said...

I am still a little freaked out by you Tara! I honestly thought we were in a horror movie or something! You should have seen the look on Braun's face! He was freaked too! Have an awesome Memorial Day with Braun home! Yay! Greg gets to knock for 12 hours! Yay!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...