Sunday, May 11, 2008

Guess what???

If you can't read her shirt, Ems going to be a big sister!!!!!

***Edited To Add Some Details!***
I am feeling pretty good. I am super tired (went to bed last night at 7 AND took a nap during the day!) for some reason when I am pregnant, I get these crazy bad headaches. Those have DEFINATELY started up again. They are like an all day thing. It is weird being pregnant with a second because you can't really be a baby and sleep all day or just lay down and relax. Emery is more of a busy body than ever and being "husbandless" I don't really get to complain! Which might be a good thing! Last pregnancy, you could look at me at 3 months and you were able to tell I was pregnant (not just fat!) That scares me really bad. I hear it gets quicker everytime. But with me being short, I guess I have nowhere to go but out!! I am due the first week in January, so I still have a ways to go! Lets just hope this one goes by quicker than Em did! I am sure that it will, the past 3 weeks that I have known have FLOWN by! haha!

21 comments:

Moncur Clan said...

YAY! Your finally announcing your wonderful news. I can't wait to have babies together again..

Rindy's said...

Congratulations!! We (Mike, Brynlee and I) are way excited!! That is fun that you and Rach are pregnant again together it's nice going through it with friends!! P.S. Mike would KILL me if I pierced Brynlee's ears

The Davis Family said...

AWWW!!! Congrats Tara!!

Jennie B. said...

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Tara!!! I knew it!!! How are you feeling? How far along are you? Congratulations!

Callan & Jaci Finch said...

I guessed right!! YAY. congratulations, thats so fun!!

FerranFamily said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting. Em is going to be the best big sister.

Travis & Sadi said...

OH MY GOSH!! Congrats you guys thats so exciting!!!

Amy said...

WAHOO!!!! That is so great! Congratulations!!! When are you due?

The Morzelewski Family said...

Yay! That is so exciting, the more the merrier!!!!

Hayley Neil said...

Yay! I was thinking it was about time for you to pop another one out! I am way excited for you!

thehaagas said...

Congratulations!!! How far along are you?

The Murdocks said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well and not puking :) That is so fun for you...now what'll it be? Boy or girl???

Lignell Family said...

That is very exciting, I think you need a new post with all the details, CONGRATS!!

Ciera said...

Congratulations!!!

Jack,Michelle, or Logan said...

Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well! I miss being pregnant, it's so fun. Maybe you'll start a big trend.

The Ison Family said...

Oh my gosh, Tara! Congratulations!! This is so funny to me because not too long ago, we talked about when you are going to have another little one. I am so excited for you!!

Mal and Jadi said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!!

The Stuebens said...

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!Now you can use one of your names!! Congrats to you guys!!!

The Stuebens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stuebens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Congrats! that is exciting... Let us know if we can help out at all while Braun is traveling this summer!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...