Thursday, May 22, 2008

A fun website to share!

My friend Melanie told me about a fun website yesterday! Thanks again Mel! Keep 'em coming!! I want to share it with you. It is She Does Hair
It just goes through and shows you fun ways to style your kids hair.. I actually plan on doing a few to my own as soon as I get my extensions put back in! And yes, I am putting them back in. My hair is at the worst possible length. It doesn't know whether to curl under or flip out and so I do it and about 15 minutes later, it looks terrible. So Jenna, when are you available??

I am loving this warm weather lately. Well, with yesterday as an exception. I truly thought that my house was going to blow down in the middle of the night. It kept me awake long enough that I had to get up to eat TWICE and that is about every 2 hours. They are building a Smiths right by us and I guess last week one of the brick walls blew down!! Crazy huh? I guess that is what 70 mph winds will do! Luckily, all but one of my flowers survived the attack. I planted about 50 (I think...maybe more-sure felt like more!)

I have a busy busy day today. I have to get about 100 bags made before June 1st. The Quilted Bear called me a few days ago and asked if I would set up a booth there for my bags. I think one of them must of come to Oh Sweet Sadie this month and saw them. I am really excited and hope they will do well! They did really good at the boutiques. I did my inventory last night (I have been lazy!) and I think I sold about 50-60 per show. Who knew people had disgusting cars like myself?? Since getting a new car though, I have kept it suprisingly clean! Maybe because it is so big, it is easier to hide things. Probably. Anyway, I had a great idea for a blog post that might come later today. I sure hope I can find the time, because it will be really fun!

Also, on a scarier note.. I am getting a belly already. Why is that scary?? Well, I was huge with Em and my belly didn't show yet. I was about 14 weeks when you could tell that I was pregnant. Yep, I will go get my external HD and post pics of what I looked like at 14 weeks and what I look like now. I guess I am just short and need to deal with it. It is just one of those things that you hope when you go to the doctors they will tell you you are a month further than you really are. Yeah right.. .I can only dream. ...***)))***...

Here is me at 3 months last time..

Here is me now.. NOT good.. maybe I should start eating every 3 hours instead of every 2. :)

7 comments:

Joslyn said...

ha ha! You're so funny...you don't even look pregnant; I look like that every day after I eat breakfast!!! :) How far along are you now? What if you had twins? That would be sweet!

Melanie S. Tripp said...

I agree with the comment above. I look much bigger after I eat any kind of meal. Anyway let me know how those hairstyles work out! I REALLY want to do that bun one! I think it would be so fun so maybe you could try it on yourself and see if it's ugly and then if it's not you could try it on me! HaHa! Jk! I'll be the guinea pig!
Mel

Melissa (Missy) Eva Streiff said...

ha ha! good one tara. I just talked to you but i forgot to tell you that if you ever need me to watch emery when you do your craft shows I would love to have her over here..sreiously. I thought it was funny you want to get your extensions in again, I promise i was thinking the exact same thing! boo for ugly hair.

The Parks Fam said...

Hey Tara, its Lauren remember me? I check your blog occasionally off of Sabrina's. Hope thats okay! It totally entertains me :) im not a blog stalker I swear! HA! Anyway, I want one of those car garbage bags REALLY bad! I would use it constantly, my car is ALWAYS got garbage floating around. I saw on your website that they are sold out. When do you think you will have more?? Let me know and maybe I can pay for shipping or something and you can just send me one. That is probably easiest. Thanks Tara!

P.S. Congrats on the pregnancy! I am right there with you. I am just barely 8 weeks along...Its still kinda a secret though but i can tell you since its not like you will see people I know! :)

*LAYLA & AUSTIN* said...

You look so cute pregnant. Seriously. Also, when I get back I want you to put extensions in my hair, okay??=)

Rommel & Christy said...

UGH!! I hear you about the wind...you should of seen the sheet metal flying around off the roof of Smiths 2 nights ago!! It could of killed someone! No worries about eating every 3 instead of 2 hours...live it up! :))

Melissa said...

oh brother! I look like that now and I"m not pregnant. Hey, I'm wondering what that red plant is that is still in the black plastic? (at least it looks red)I'm doing my yard & have been to 4 nurserys and didn't see that plant! I prob don't have room for it now, but if u could post the name of it I would love u! Love it!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...