Monday, May 5, 2008

Feeding Ducks and "Tinklers!"

Well I have 2 funny stories to tell you today! The first is the day that Emery and I went to feed the ducks. We went to Gardner Village because I had to get some fabric at Pine Needles. Emery loves birdies and I love donuts and so we went to the donut shop, ate a few donuts and saved some for the duckies. (Probably should of just gave them regular bread--oops!) I am sure you remember this cheezy face!

Well, we went and sat down by the pond and I threw some donut in the water and all the pretty white ducks came up to us.

Well then some birds flew over us and next thing I know, Emery had gotten her "frosting" on her pants.. I cleaned it up with my FINGERS. About mid-wipe, I realized the frosting was bird krap and I wanted to throw up. Well, then I go to stand up and pushed myself up with my hand and put it in some more poop. Seriously, once isn't enough?? In my lifetime, I have had a bird take krap on my head 3 different times. What are the chances? They must think my giant head is a target.

Okay so now onto yesterday! Oh this story is hilarious! So, Braun was out of town all last week and yesterday Emery, me and the dogs went to pick him up from the airport! Well, Emery has this fetish with "Beeping" peoples noses. She takes her little fingers and grabs your nose and goes.."Beep Beep!" and just thinks she is hilarious. So the dogs were dying to get out of the house and so I thought I would take them with us. Well, Diesel's #1 spot in the car is right smack dab on Ems lap.


So on the way there I hear Em going "BEEP BEEP BEEP" and laughing like crazy. I turn around to see what is so funny and she has Diesel's little weenie in her 2 fingers and she is pinching it and going "Beep Beep!" Diesel was just happy as can be and Emery thought it was so funny. Eeew. Honestly though, I was laughing so dang hard. Kids are so funny! Don't worry, I immediately squirted some hand sanitizer on her hands.

6 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Ha ha ha ha!!!! OH my word! That is hilarious! Poop and dog weiners? Great combo for a great day!

Rindy's said...

Hahaha that is priceless!! Oh little kids kill me!!

Callan & Jaci Finch said...

HAHA that is hilarious!!! When I was little I did the same thing.. well kind of. I thought the dogs weenie was his tail.. i touched it for a good 5 min before someone caught me...oops lol.Dont worry the dog was lovin it. Little kids crack me up!

The Clarks said...

HA HA! That is seriously SO gross but SO funny!!!

Stewart Family said...

Tara those two stories are hilarious! Thanks for making my day.

Joslyn said...

Oh. My. Gosh! That's hilarious! I had to read it to Katelyn too! We laughed our heads off!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...