Friday, May 2, 2008

Do you guys believe this??

Okay, so I have gotten this email from a few different people in the past week... I can't tell if I believe it. Let me know what you think!

It Reads:

Do not charge your mobile phone the whole night and DON'T keep it near you while charging. IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY!

I HOPE YOU'RE NOT DOING THIS!!! Never, ever answer a cell phone while it is being RECHARGED!! A few days ago, a person was recharging his cell phone at home. Just at that time, a call came in and he answered it with
the instrument still connected to the outlet. After a few seconds, electricity flowed into the cell phone unre strained and the young man was thrown to the ground with aheavy thud.His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt
fingers.

He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival. Cell phones are a veryuseful modern invention. However, we must
be aware that it can also be an instrument! of death.Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

So what do you think? If it is true, That would mean not to use it when it is in the car charger too. If it is true, that is CRAZY!!!

3 comments:

Melanie S. Tripp said...

Hey! I am the one that sent that to you! HaHa! I just thought I'd pass it along I don't know if it's true though. I was thinking the same thing but either way it gets you thinking right?

The pictures look pretty dang real so that's the only thing that makes me think it could be true. It's nasty whatever the truth is. Also I would think that the car would be different because I don't think there's as much electricity voltage going through the car charger but what the heck do I know?

Well anyway if you get more information about it or if you solve the mystery let us all know! Come visit soon!

Mel

P.S. How was Oh Sweet Sadie yesterday? Successful?

Melissa said...

Tara, I came to your show & bought some FREAKEN CUTE hair things with Ash. Didn't see u though so I didn't get my prize :( it's ok though! Here's how ya tell if emails are ture. Snopes.com Here is your answer to that email

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/cellcharge.asp

Kelley said...

Okay- this totally freaked me out. But there were a few things that really bothered me about the story and the photo's that make me thing it's fake- here's why:

1.)What kind of boy sleeps in a room that looks like that?
2.)The burn marks... why was there a fire?

But then I went to the website that is printed on the pictures and its a news website for some place in the middle east. so I am totally confused now!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...