Saturday, May 24, 2008

Craft for the Day!

I have really wanted to get Em some letters for our fridge so that she will stop pulling off all of my cute magnets that are holding things up. And I think I have found the answer! Look how dang cute these are.. and easy to make! ****Off to find some adhesive magnet sheets!*****


The tutorial on how to make them is HERE!!


ETA: These won't even scratch your silver fridges! Yay! I hate that I have to cover the back of my magnets with fabric so it doesn't scratch it.

1 comments:

Mike and Felisha said...

So I decided you are way too crafty!! Haha just kidding I'm just jealous I love all the stuff you do though maybe after the summers you can help me tap into my crafty side!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...