Friday, May 2, 2008

And the winner is.......

Melissa Thatcher!!! Congratulations!! You can either get one from me at the show, (I have to be there when you come though--so email me your number to bitsyblossoms at gmail.com and I will call ya!) or I can mail it to you.. whichever you prefer!

Want to know how I picked? I went to random.org and plugged in 1-26 and it just picks a number.. want to know how close you were to winning? Here is the list of numbers!
6-Melissa Thatcher,18, 23,10,16,15,24,2,1,9,5,25,10,5,17,3,1,18,12,26,26,24,16,26,15,20

To all of you that didn't win, I am really sorry! Please come to the show though and you can see them first hand! Buy a few.. they will make great gifts :) You can also get them on my WEBSITE!

P.S. I am downstairs right by where they are serving food! Yummy :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I think it was rigged. ;) I'm gonna try and come to your show next week. Let me know if you need help with anything. (besides cutting fabric)ha ha.

Melissa said...

YEAH! I *knew* I would win :) This is the first time I've ever won a prize! I'm just happy u entered me in the contest & didn't think I was some crazed stocker that reads your blog! :) YAHOO! Thanks :)

Melanie S. Tripp said...

Oh man... I wasn't even really that close:( Sad! jk! I will buy one anyway! I sure do miss you and little Em! Good luck at the boutique today!

Rindy's said...

Haha my number wasn't even on the list...oh well I still want to buy one!! Good luck today I'm definately going to order stuff since we get our taxes back soon!!!

The Thatchers said...

Doesn't it count for something that both of my names are in her name?? Come on, also my number was in there twice!! So that means something RIGHT??? Ha ha, have you mailed those business cards??

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...