Monday, April 21, 2008

San Diego!

Well, it is almost 11 AM and I am still in bed. Braun is too! We have had such a fun time in California :) I can only post a few pictures because I didn't bring the camera cord, so I just have the ones from my phone! The weather here has been great--much better than the Utah Snow! We left on Friday morning, here are Diesel and Em on the way to take the dogs to their "Hotel!" (Em wouldn't look at me, she was too busy watching the "Bee Movie!"


When we got to the airport, they had opened a Krispy Kremes! I was so excited.. so I got a few! My favorite (and apparently Ems too!) Chocolate with TONS of sprinkles!


Uh ho, my battery is dying and my charger is in the other room where Ems still sleeping.. I will finish this post in a bit!

--Tara

5 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Sounds and looks like you guys are having fun!! Tara, hey I was wondering--do you ever talk to Marion from school? I always wonder what she is up to these days....

The Ison Family said...

How fun! How did Emery do on the plane?

The Stuebens said...

When are you guys back? I know lots of your friends are going to be gone for the summer...maybe that will give us a chance to hang out!I was reading your 100 things about you-and it is funny-I've known you for awhile, but I don't really KNOW you, and reading that I realized we have a lot in common-let's hang out chicky!! Call me. By the way, we went private on our blog, and it is a pain, but at least I know no creeps are staring at our fam-plus Kapreece's Dad wanted to read ours and that was just awkward, so we switched it to private. Talk to you soon!

Moncur Clan said...

It looks like Em had fun with that donut.. It looks delicious!!

moncurclan said...

It looks like Em had fun with that donut.. It looks delicious!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...