Thursday, April 10, 2008

The PLATINUM Wives Club

Platinum Wives,

I have finally got our blog set up. It is private, so if you didn't get an invite sent to you already..comment here. The blog address is www.platinumwivesclub.blogspot.com Everyone can post to it, so post away! :)

Edited to Add: If you haven't been invited, it means that I don't have your email. You can just add a comment on here with your email and I will invite you-- or you can email it to tarathueson at gmail dot com (I add all those spaces so spammers don't get my info for junkmail!)

9 comments:

Moncur Clan said...

RUDE!!

chanceandbrooke said...

tara...I didn't get an email, So excited we are up and running! How fun! Can't wait to see it!

The Clarks said...

it is bloggingwithholly.blogspot

Moncur Clan said...

Tara.. you make me laugh. I loved the poem. I could cry right now because it makes me so sad that I am not going to see you for another 5 months. This sucks, hopefully next year we will both be in the same vote and we can stay home together. I can't believe this is happening again. We aren't supposed to be separated during the summer. It's supposed to be something we do together. Life sucks sometimes huh!!

Dani said...

so fun! It will be fun to keep in touch!

Dani said...

Oh, and send me an invite. jaredhallows at msn dot com

MAGLEBYS said...

cherice_magleby hotmail com
Thanks girly

Jacey said...

swimjace at yahoo dot com.
Thanks! Jace

Nellie and Bubba said...

Just found your blog...so cute! I'd love to be in the "wives" group if you get a chance to send me an invite...thanks! nellieandbubba at hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...