Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Mouse has been FOUND!!!

So.. I know that it is 11:30 at night but I have to tell you all.. we have caught the mouse!!! I was just doing my nightly Lysol the house when I decided to check the traps we have set in every crack and crevice of our house. Well, I checked the pantry which the mouse had eaten the peanut butter and chocolate chip off AGAIN! So then I went to the under the sink traps.. well, I opened up the doors and checked the first 3 (We have 6 under the sink.. just to give you an idea of how bad I wanted the thing out of there!) And sure enough, he was there. I immediately screamed out for Braun.. he is stuck on the sticky traps. So now what?? Braun and I both feel terrible. I wish he would of just got his head stuck in one of the snappin' traps. Anyway.. I honestly didn't even think about what to do with him after he is stuck. So now, ten minutes later.. after staring at his big beaty eyes.. I think this mouse is kinda cute. Ugh.. what am I saying? Anyway.. I will let you be the judge.

Here is Braun... I think he just said to the mouse "Quit staring at me with your big eyes, You are making me feel bad!"

5 minutes later.. still not knowing what to do.. Braun decided to get a glove and give him his last few "pets" He honestly thought about trying to pry him off, the mouse was really REALLY stuck though :(

I am sure you are all thinking I am crazy for feeling bad for this thing, but seriously, I love animals (maybe not rodents so much.. ) but you should of seen the way this mouse was looking at us. So sad :( I finally just told Braun to take the thing outside and not tell me what he did to it. It is a good thing we like our neighbors.. think of how good of a doorbell ditch that would of been??!!!!!

10 comments:

Greg&Ky said...

Oh man! I would totally feel the same way! Looking into those dark desperate eyes i would feel bad to! I would not want to know what Braun did with it either. That was a good choice. I am an animal lover too!

Janelle said...

Hey Tara!! I found you on Ciera's blog! How the heck are you? Your blog is adorable and I LOVE your craft room! Very jealous! Your little girl is so cute too! I can't believe how big she is! Anyways, I would love to keep in touch! Hope things are well with you!

Rindy's said...

Tara you guys kill me!! I love it poor little mouse. I love how you feel bad for it but at the beginning you were wishing his head would have been snapped in the other trap...haha anyway you guys are funny
oh and ps thanks for inviting me on the platinum wives blog...can you add me please!!

the hogan's said...

I hate rodents...but he is actually kind of cute!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Oh my gosh, we have a mouse too! They must be roaming the neighborhood. I saw one in our garage, and then the other day we found mouse poop under the sink in our kitchen! Soooo gross. We set up the sticky traps too but are yet to catch him.....

FerranFamily said...

I hate mice! I am really glad that you didn't leave that on my door step! Hahahaha! But I have to admit it would have been funny. I hate to say it but he is kinda cute. I am glad you caught him though.

FerranFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benny & Lisa said...

Ha, ha... this is hilarious. Yeah, I feel bad for the mouse too. I know, it is hard. Atleast you caught it though. Mine is still stuck in the wall somewhere! I love Braun's face in these pics!

Ashley said...

That was probably the funniest post I have ever read. I was totally shocked to see the picture of the MOUSE! You are so funny! I am still freaked out by those beady little eyes... Gross. I am glad you finally caught it. Yuck, I am getting the heebeegeebee's!

Matt and Jenna said...

Can Gracie have it as a pet!?

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...