Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hmmm...

I added new polls! I love polls!!---------------------------------------------------->
Well there is not much to post about these last few days but we did
have a fun weekend! Braun and I went with our neighbors on Friday
night and saw 21!! It was so good! If you haven't seen it, you should.
Now I have to go see prom night. Anyone wanna go???

Last night we had a BBQ and it was fabulous!! I LOVE that warm weather
is getting closer!

Here is our sweetie driving to the BBQ!! Don't worry mom, it was just
a few doors down!



Okay, so now why is Rachel so excited in this picture?? (Besides the fact she is eating yummy Ice Cream??)

Well, I would like to introduce to you Fertile Mertile...


Yep! Thats right, Rachel has another bun in the oven! Congratulations on being prego!

5 comments:

moncurclan said...

I didnt say u could copy and paste this picture!!

*LAYLA & AUSTIN* said...

Spoon Me frozen yogurt is my absolute favorite dessert. Austin and I go multiple times a week. It is only in SLC but I heard they opened a similar joint in Provo called the Red Mango? You should check it out. If you need someone to go with I have about a week a a half until I leave so I could go with you! =) Oh and what is 21? I don't know if I have even heard of it...

Amy said...

I wanna drive the car. It's the least you could do after making me labor all night over your garbage bags. ha ha!

Rindy's said...

don't worry rach its a cute pic of u!! Tara I want to see prom night I don't even know if its out or not but if it is we shld go before we leave which is in 12 days!!!

Jennie B. said...

She has such pretty eyes!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...