Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference Sunday!

Yesterday was a good day! It started off great.. We woke up and Braun made us pancakes. When I was done eating, I took over and made Braun some I {heart} U pancakes! Aren't they cute?


Then we watched conference and just hung out for a few hours! It was very relaxing if you can't tell.....

That is Emery lately to a "T" she loves just laying on the couch watching Cinderella. I think I have it on about 2 times a day lately. Oops! She loves it though and I am able to get a few things done.. yay!

Emery insisted that she bring her baby with us to my parents house. She rocked and fed it the whole way there. I am wondering if my boys will be this girly when they are her age? For those of you with boys, how do you make them not like dolls and like trucks instead??

I might as well add this in just to help you understand her girliness. She put the necklace on, had 2 purses, and wanted lip gloss and nail polish in both of them.


Have any of you played Settlers of Catan? This is a family favorite. If you have never played it, call us. We would love to play! Thanks Thatchers!! I am usually terrible at this game, but for some reason last night I was ON FIRE!! (Sorry MOM, you were cut out of the picture!)

Hey.. I got my ZOOM done!! Can you tell I was a little bored?

For those of you that know how to play Settlers, check out how good I was doing!

And since I NEVER win, I had to document the moment! Dang.. I am good!


Oh and just so you know, I can hear a mouse chewing on something in my wall. Yep, it has gotten into the walls. That dang mouse. I hope it is chewing on something that is poisonous.

10 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Tara,I Just have to say, I hope my kids are as cute as Emery! I seriously cant get enough of her, she is so stinking cute!

The Thatchers said...

Cute pics!! And I am pretty sure that ZOOM is supposed to whiten them 8 shades, not make them 8 times bigger!! I would call a lawyer--fast! And we should play Settlers before we leave!! I LOVE it...reminds me of VA!! Good times!!

Hayley Neil said...

Tara I love Settlers of Catan! I never win either. Nice job! I love how girly Emery is! She is such a doll!

Joslyn said...

that guy totally looks like nick! Actually, a mix between Blake Lewis (from American Idol) and Nick...to be exact! :) Do you know him?

Rindy's said...

I love Emery!! She is so cute. I can't wait til Brynlee is big enough to have playdates. Hopefully after the summer right? I have never even heard of that game but we should get together before we leave and play games!! Oh and good luck with your mouse

Howard and Melissa said...

About your mouse friend...we used to have them, and then Howard got a cat--he LOVES cats! Now we have THREE cats, and I haven't seen signs of a mouse in YEARS...except for the remains that our tuxedo cat brings home and leaves as a "gift" on the front porch! We have them at work, and the sticky traps don't work, but the heavy-duty poison does...but that's not good with kids and pets. Good luck getting rid of your friend!

Jennie B. said...

Oh my gosh! We have been addicted to Catan FOREVER! We're really good at it too, so if you're ever up for the challenge..... we're ready. You better be prepared though cuz we are Catan Masters! Ha ha!

Jason, Mindi and Porter said...

Oh Tara, don't worry about your little boys liking cars and boy stuff. I am such a lame "boy" mom for the reason that I do not know how to play like a boy. They just know how to be boys in every sense of the word. Trust me!!

chanceandbrooke said...

I agree with the person above! My boys were born all boy with the exception that sometimes Brandon likes to mimic Paige when she is being a princess and it bugs her..so he is still all boy (annoying and being a pest!) If you give a baby girl girly things and watch girly shows that is what she will do and same for boys... buy trucks and dinosaurs and watch boy shows and have them play with dad a lot!

The Morris Family said...

I love that Emery is such a girly, girl!! She is so dang cute! Sorry about the mouse in your house. We have them in our garage, & I thought that was bad. Good luck getting rid of that thing:)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...